November is a time to be thankful, so here are 11 pups who want to show their families how glad they are to have them.
Our dogs are such a big part of our families, it’s impossible not to be grateful for them each and every day. But in honor of Thanksgiving, here are eleven pups who want to turn the tables and show their families how thankful they are for everything their humans do.
1. These sleepyheads who love you so much they won’t let you spend time on silly chores like making the bed.
2. These pups who care about your well-being and just wanna make sure everything’s okay in there.
3. This very responsible babysitter who wants to give you a night off to have a little fun.
4. This fanciful fluff who loves you so much he doesn’t even care that you’re not using his favorite color—which is red, for the record.
5. These rambunctious rapscallions who love you so much they’ll do anything to keep you from leaving.
6. This drooling doggy who loves you so much he didn’t even eat that perfect, perfect turkey.
7. These top chefs who want you to know that every bite they bake is made with love.
8. This sweet little helper who just wants to get some chores off your plate so you can play more fetch together.
9. This frugal furball who wants to make sure you’re provided for.
10. This little shreddy bear who’s clipping coupons for you because your budget is very important to him.
11. And this bookish babe who is so glad he gets to live happily ever after with his family.
There’s a million little ways our pets show us how much they love us. Let’s treat everyday like it’s Thanksgiving and let our pups know just how thankful we are to have them.
Snapped a great holiday photo of your family—furry friends and all? Share them with the community on our Petcentric Facebook page!