Celebrating Independence Day with your cat? Check out these fine furry friends ready to show you how it’s done.
Fireworks are startling enough to humans — just imagine what they’re like for cats! Here are a bunch of sweet cats (and a dog) enjoying the holiday their own way.
1. Let the Fourth of July celebrations begin! (*tap, tap, tap*) Is this thing on?!?
2. You call it sitting pretty. I call it being a star!
3. Flowers are better than fireworks any day.
4. We’d rather nap in the garden.
5. This is how I roll in my stars & stripes furever home.
6. What do you mean it’s upside-down? I tied it purrfectly!
7. Your tie looks great from here, buddy! (And it’s nap time for me…ZZZ!)
8. Putting a flag on me does not a celebration make.
9. The stars are aligned indoors today. Let’s play!
Summertime is always better with cats. Keep your cat safe on Independence Day and all summer long by avoiding fireworks and giving your cat something better to do — like more fun playtime with you!
Have some great summertime pictures of your cat you’d like to show off? Share them with the community on our Petcentric Facebook page!