The Great Pet Debate - Take Two
On Friday I wrote about
America's Pet Debate
- a fun contest between cats and dogs for a great cause. I've heard back from a number of readers, and while many people are staunchly for one candidate or the other, there are still plenty of undecided voters out there. In Friday's video
you heard from the candidates, but what do some of your fellow constituents think? To find out, I hit the streets of Chicago to ask some Windy City pet-owners to tell me about which four-legged candidate they love best. Check it out!
And don't forget to cast your vote here
! Don't worry if your allegiances are divided, you can vote once a day through the first week of November.
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Eko Full Throttle
Last summer Eko and I spent a glorious week visiting a friend on his farm in Montana. The weather was beautiful and there was not a neighbor in...
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you