When Did You Know Your Pet Was The One?
One of my favorite parts of talking with other pet owners is hearing the stories about how they found their pets - or quite often - how their pets found them. The stories are always unique and they show the different ways we all ended up at the same place. When I was searching through old photos for a
post this week
, I came upon some grainy cell phone footage of my first visits with Eko. Take a look and let me know if you think there was any way I could have ended up with a more perfect adventure companion:
As you can see, I don't think there was much of a choice - Eko was the one! If you have a good, "I knew my pet was the one when...." story please be sure to share. They always make me smile.
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Eko Full Throttle
Last summer Eko and I spent a glorious week visiting a friend on his farm in Montana. The weather was beautiful and there was not a neighbor in...
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you