A Tale Of Two Mornings
My alarm wakes Eko and me every morning, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we get up at the same time. I take slightly more time to get my brain going than Eko, but thankfully we've settled into a nice routine. Check it out:
One day I hope to wake up as quick as Eko, but I can't start now, it's Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend and that your pet lets you get some extra sleep!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The Fearless Faces Of Small Dogs
If you asked, "Hey Will, want to go play basketball with some friends?" I would say yes. But if you asked, "Hey Will, want to go play basketball...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you