How To Earn A Big Tip
One of my favorite parts about summertime in Chicago is all of the outdoor fairs and festivals. It's tough to get better than live music, good food and great weather. The best part is that Eko is almost always welcome to tag along with me! And of course, he's a big hit with the crowds. This past weekend we swung by a festival in Lincoln Park. I worked in a restaurant for eight years, so I'm always ready to tip for great service, but at this festival I happily dropped in a few extra bucks.
Good beer. Good cause.
Eko and I are hard at work putting the finishing touches on our 2012 bucket list, so we hope to share that with you soon. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
The Fearless Faces Of Small Dogs
If you asked, "Hey Will, want to go play basketball with some friends?" I would say yes. But if you asked, "Hey Will, want to go play basketball...
Get Tomorrow's Pet News Today!
Something interesting started to happen when Eko and I moved to Chicago last year. This photo was taken on one of our first Chi-town...
[VIDEO] Ready For Memorial Day Weekend
Yeah, yeah, I know. Memorial Day Weekend isn't until next weekend. But, like me, I bet many of you will be on the move next Friday to a barbecue,...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you