Here We Go Again
Our road trip across the country is not quite over. While Eko and I have made Chicago our new home, New Jersey is where this little adventure of ours began. I haven't seen my family in this calendar year, so I think it might be a good idea to head home to say hello. Also, my friends in Chicago are starting to wonder why I only own two pairs of shorts and a few t-shirts with paw stains on them, so I need to get home to pick up a few things as well.
Ready to roll
Check back in all this week as we reconnect with old friends, romp in familiar stomping grounds and keep the adventure rolling!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Eko Full Throttle
Last summer Eko and I spent a glorious week visiting a friend on his farm in Montana. The weather was beautiful and there was not a neighbor in...
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you