[VIDEO] Welcome To Chicago!
New home, new camera, new adventure. Same crazy Eko.
We spent the past couple weeks exploring our new city, visiting local parks, shops, beaches and more. It's only been two weeks, but we've visited some amazing places and met some great people. Best of all, Eko got a job! Eko carried our camera to give you a dog eye's view of the Windy City. Check it out!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
Pet-Friendly Event Season
Normally, there is nowhere Eko would rather be than the dog park. He not-so-subtly does his best to make sure all of our walks end up at the dog...
[VIDEO] Happy Father's Day!
My mom taught me a lot, but she shares the credit/blame (depending on who you ask) for who I am with my dad.Once, when I was in elementary school, I...
The Essential Pet Adventurer Packing List
It's summertime and that means adventure season is in full bloom. Trips to the park, the beach and the woods are just a few of the adventures I have...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you