The eagle has landed. Eko and I made it to the Windy City! The amazing road trip adventure has come to a close, but as I've said, the journey is far from over. This weekend we're unpacking and catching our breath, but on Monday we'll begin exploring our new home.
Check back in on Monday for a full rundown of why we're living in Chicago and what the plan is for our bucket list. We need your help!
Until then, cheers to a successful road trip and to the best readers a guy and dog could ask for!
Eko and I toasted to a most excellent journey (he loved his Bowser Beer treat)
Have a great weekend, and be sure to me know if you have any ideas for an adventure that Eko and I could go on in Chicago.
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Eko Full Throttle
Last summer Eko and I spent a glorious week visiting a friend on his farm in Montana. The weather was beautiful and there was not a neighbor in...
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you