Marking Our Territory Presents: The Race Of The Century
People sometimes ask me, "Will, do you ever get tired of going to the most awesome places with Eko every day?" The answer is obviously no, but that doesn't mean I don't like to spice things up every once in a while. Yesterday for example, I challenged Eko to a foot/paw race at the dog park. The stakes? Loser picks up tonight's bar tab.
Luckily, I also happened to catch the event on video. Check it out:
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Ready For Memorial Day Weekend
Yeah, yeah, I know. Memorial Day Weekend isn't until next weekend. But, like me, I bet many of you will be on the move next Friday to a barbecue,...
My Dog, The Solar Panel
Eko can romp with the best of them in the winter. He loves bounding through the snow, and with his jacket and boots on, Eko is happy to play his...
Pets Are Good For Your Heart
I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times I have said, "Eko nearly gave me a heart attack!" Between eating things they...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you