[VIDEO] Marking Our Territory - Adventure Highlights
Like Lewis and Clark, Eko and I are on a transcontinental expedition of epic proportions. Unlike Lewis and Clark, Eko and I have a sweet camera and some friends with digital editing equipment.
Our cross-country cross-species adventure has taken us from Park Avenue boutiques to Texas watering holes and just about every fire hydrant in between. We appreciate everyone who has followed along and we hope to keep inspiring people to start their own adventures. So whether you've been with us since day one or you're here for the first time, check out this video (produced by people with talent - aka not me) with some great highlights of our journey thus far.
We have had an amazing four months, but we are just getting warmed up! Stay tuned for more great adventures as our road trip continues. Hope to see a lot of you out there!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
[VIDEO] Eko Full Throttle
Last summer Eko and I spent a glorious week visiting a friend on his farm in Montana. The weather was beautiful and there was not a neighbor in...
Eko's Winning Ways
The other day I was talking with a friend who asked, "With all of your travels, Eko must have won an award or something along the way." That got me...
The Many Faces Of Our Pets
As is the case with most pets, Eko's first language is not English. Body language is the lingua franca for our pets and so we all become experts in...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you