[VIDEO] Marking Our Territory - Adventure Highlights
Like Lewis and Clark, Eko and I are on a transcontinental expedition of epic proportions. Unlike Lewis and Clark, Eko and I have a sweet camera and some friends with digital editing equipment.
Our cross-country cross-species adventure has taken us from Park Avenue boutiques to Texas watering holes and just about every fire hydrant in between. We appreciate everyone who has followed along and we hope to keep inspiring people to start their own adventures. So whether you've been with us since day one or you're here for the first time, check out this video (produced by people with talent - aka not me) with some great highlights of our journey thus far.
We have had an amazing four months, but we are just getting warmed up! Stay tuned for more great adventures as our road trip continues. Hope to see a lot of you out there!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
My Favorite Christmas Card
For some reason, taking a Christmas card photo with Eko just never seems to work out.One year it looked like Santa was choking Eko. A hilarious...
Puss In Boots: Volume Two
Last year I learned how hard a city winter can be on a pup's paws. Between frigid temperatures, unforgiving pavement and minefields of rock salt,...
How To Turn Your Pet Into A Comic Book Character
I love art, but unfortunately my technical skills as an artist peaked somewhere around kindergarten. Thanks to new technology though, I am not bound...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you