Mr. Eko The Sea Lion
I took a risk and brought my phone in the pool for this shot, but luckily it paid off! Mr. Eko may be an African plains dog, but today he looked more like a sea lion at Rummy's beach in Spring, Texas.
We had one of our best adventures yet today, and I'll post the full rundown once we dry off!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
Home Is Where The Park Is
Eko is a seasoned road warrior and I am lucky how patient he is with long car rides. Especially considering we were on the road for twelve hours...
Three Dogs, Two Hands, One Interesting Weekend
My whole family was in NJ this past weekend for my cousin's wedding, so my mom's house was crowded with visitors. She always told us that she...
Either My Dog Grew Or My House Shrunk
In elementary school I would have argued that my school had to be one of the biggest buildings on the planet. It felt like there were miles of...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you