Dog Friendly Lunch In New Orleans
Usually, I pick where we eat lunch, but Eko found this entrance to the patio at The Bull Dog and so here we shall stay. If you're near the Garden District, we will be walking around Magazine Street for a while this afternoon. Come give us a high five!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
Pet-Friendly Event Season
Normally, there is nowhere Eko would rather be than the dog park. He not-so-subtly does his best to make sure all of our walks end up at the dog...
The Essential Pet Adventurer Packing List
It's summertime and that means adventure season is in full bloom. Trips to the park, the beach and the woods are just a few of the adventures I have...
Learning To Fly: Day 2
Last week Eko and I - with the help of the P5 app - started to train towards the goal of having Eko chase and catch flying discs. We started with...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you