A Fall From Graceland
Since I frequently sing
to Eko when he's annoying me, it only seemed fitting that we should take a visit to Graceland and check out the home of the King. Unfortunately, I only learned after
I paid for parking that pets aren't welcome on the tour. You would think that they would allow dogs to visit considering Elvis himself had a dog... and a chimpanzee, but that's another story.
Alas, the trip was not to be. I guess you could say that Eko and I took a trip to the...
"It's down at the end of Lonely Street"
So we had a few setbacks during our time in Memphis, but that's just life on the road. It's time for us to keep on keeping on as we make our way down to New Orleans. We'll catch the tail end of Mardi Gras and then spend the rest of the week cutting a path through leftover beads. If you're around for the parades or any of the other festivities be sure to let us know!
You might also like
Blogger Code of Ethics
Home Is Where The Park Is
Eko is a seasoned road warrior and I am lucky how patient he is with long car rides. Especially considering we were on the road for twelve hours...
Three Dogs, Two Hands, One Interesting Weekend
My whole family was in NJ this past weekend for my cousin's wedding, so my mom's house was crowded with visitors. She always told us that she...
Either My Dog Grew Or My House Shrunk
In elementary school I would have argued that my school had to be one of the biggest buildings on the planet. It felt like there were miles of...
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments he/she considers unworthy of sharing.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly
- We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate
- We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you